Dear Interested, we wish to inform you that “European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data” (hereafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals with concerning the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. According to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we inform you that:
The personal data of ICE Suisse SA are collected directly by the data subject.
Data controller ICE Suisse SA Corso San Gottardo, 73 CH 6830 Chiasso Switzerland to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The processing of your data is based on your consent and is done for the following purposes: Improving the web browsing experience.
The transmission of mandatory data to ICE Suisse SA is necessary for ICE Suisse SA to process the request of the user and to fulfill the legal, administrative, accounting and taxation obligations associated therewith. In their absence, it will be impossible to establish and / or continue the relationship.
Within the limits that are relevant to the specified processing purposes, your information may be shared with partners, consultancies, private companies designated by the data controller, or by law or to meet your specific needs. Your data is in no way subject to distribution. Responsible and data processors are immediately identified in the privacy document, which is regularly updated. it. Companies controlled directly by ICE Suisse SA.
The collected data could be transferred abroad within the EU.
The data collected shall be kept for a period not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are being processed (“Conservation Principle”, Article 5, GDPR) or on the basis of the time limits laid down by law. The review of the obsolescence of the stored data in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is performed periodically.
The interested party always has the right to request the holder access to your data, rectification or deletion of this data, restriction of treatment or the ability to object to processing, to request data portability, consent to withdraw treatment, the use of these and other rights by the DSGVO by a simple message to the owner. The person concerned may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Providing your information is essential when browsing our website.
The personal data you provide will be subject to processing in accordance with the above rules and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of the owner. The data shall be processed both by computer tools and on paper and in any other appropriate manner, in accordance with the appropriate security measures referred to in Article 5 (2) of the GDPR.
In accordance with the above legislation, the processing of data is based on the principles of correctness, legality, transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
ICE Suisse SA, headquartered in Corso San Gottardo, CH6830 Chiasso Switzerland as Data Controller, informs in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of DSGVO 2016/679 that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
The owner processes personal data, identified and insensitive (in particular name, first name, tax number, VAT identification number, e-mail, mobile number – later “personal data” or even “data”) to He communicated.
The processing of your data is subject to your legal basis and is for the following purposes:
The transmission of mandatory data is necessary for ICE Suisse SA; These mandatory data will in fact be necessary to enable ICE Suisse SA to process the user’s request and fulfill the legal, administrative, accounting and taxation obligations associated therewith. In their absence, it will be impossible to establish and / or continue the relationship.
– to allow the sending of newsletters and / or mailing lists for communication, the organization of events and any additional services;
– fulfillment of pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations (taxable value added tax register, etc.) resulting from existing relationships;
– to fulfill the obligations imposed by law, by a regulation, by Community law or by an order of the public authority;
– to exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the Art. 4 DSGVO 2016/679 and Art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, retrieval, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data. Therefore, personal data is processed both paper-based and electronically and / or automatically.
The data may be made available for the purposes specified in the art. 2.A) and 2.B):
– to employees and employees of ICE Suisse SA, of which the owner is a member, in their capacity as managers and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
– to ICE Suisse SA, of which the owner is a member (eg assistance with the investigation of the feasibility of the client’s project, technical project management activities, the storage of personal data, etc.).
In any event, without explicit consent (Article 6 (B) and (c) GDPR), the controller may attach to the data referred to in Article 2.A) to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities and any other subjects for which communication is required by law to meet the stated purposes. We will never share your data.
The administration and storage of personal data takes place on servers within the headquarters of the data manager and / or the data processor.
The data will not be transmitted outside the European Union. In any case, the data manager has the right to move the location of the server as needed. In this case, the data protection officer ensures that the data is transferred in accordance with the legal provisions.
Please note that taking into account the purposes of the treatment described above, the provision of data is mandatory and that their non-participation, partial or false awarding as a consequence of the inability to register, register for the various courses, various communications and updates and to fulfill the contractual Obligations under the contract.
As an interested party, the rights according to art. 15 DSGVO and the rights of:
1. receive a confirmation as to whether or not personal data is available, even if not yet registered, and its communication in an intelligible form;
2. Receive the following information:
– the origin of the personal data;
– on the purposes and methods of processing;
– the logic used in the case of treatment using electronic instruments;
– the identification information of the owner, the person responsible and the appointed representative in accordance with Article 3 (1) of the GDPDS 2016/679;
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may be appointed appointed agents in the national territory, managers or agents;
3. receive: the update, rectification or, if necessary, data integration; the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data that has been unlawfully processed, including data whose storage is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; Confirmation that the information referred to in (a) and (b) has been brought to the attention, including as regards its content, by those who have communicated or distributed the data, except in the event that this is not possible or use of Means which are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4. for quite legitimate reasons object to the processing of personal data in whole or in part if they are not relevant to the purpose of the collection; on the processing of personal data for the purpose of advertising material by the use of automatic call systems without intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing mode by telephone and / or paper mail to send. Please note that the right to set out in paragraph b) for direct marketing purposes by means of automated it extends to the traditional and that still remains the possibility for the person concerned to exercise their right, even to the object only partially. The interested party may decide to receive only communications using conventional methods or only automated communication or neither of the two types of communication.
If necessary you have the rights listed in Article 16-21 BIPR (right to answer, right to forget, the right to treatment restriction, the right to data portability, the right of opposition) and the right to request the guarantor authority.
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a document via: a registered letter A.R. at ICE Suisse AG corso San Gottardo, 73 CH 6830 Chiasso Switzerland (MB) or under the direction of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data will be stored for the entire duration of the business relationship with ICE Suisse SA and in case of cancellation and / or other termination of the relationship.
The controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the above purposes and in any event for no more than 10 years after termination of the relationship.
The data controller is ICE Suisse SA. The updated list of those responsible and responsible for processing at the headquarters of the owner .Corso San Gottardo, 73 CH 6830 Chiasso Switzerland is held as a data controller, informed in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the BIPR 2016/679 that your data in the Manner and for the following purposes.